Current information on this location
Currently, the number of hits on our online appointment scheduling has increased massively. Unfortunately, this can mean that the service is temporarily unavailable. A maintenance page will then be displayed. Please note our
Until at least February 8th, 2021 by appointment only
Until at least February 9th, 2021 by appointment only
By appointment only
Until at least February 11th, 2021 by appointment only
By appointment only
Changes in opening hours
To further contain the corona infection the service at our locations will be restricted at the turn of the year. For the time being until February 14th, 2021, service will only take place by appointment.
Information for customers with an appointment
Please understand that, in order to protect against infection, we can’t serve you if you do not wear a medical mask or are displaying symptoms of infection.
You can pay in cash or with a debit card (Girocard) (with PIN) at this location.
Photo booth and copier (charge) are located at the cashier (house A, first floor).
Residency permit card for family members of nationals of EU member states (except Germany), Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein (EEA states)
The residence card is issued to family members who
- are not nationals of a Member State of the European Union - EU or the European Economic Area - EEA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway)
- who are cohabiting as a family with a citizen of the EU or the EEA
- who is entitled to free movement.
The residence card is generally issued for 5 years. It certifies the right of entry and residence. Any gainful employment (employment or self-employment) is therefore permitted.
Family members of Germans do not receive a residence card
in pursuance of the Freizügigkeitsgesetz [Freedom of Movement Act]. They may receive a residence permit in pursuance of the Aufenthaltsgesetz [Residence Act], if they are not themselves EU or EEA citizens (see under 'More information').
1 current biometric photo
35mm x 45mm, frontal shot with neutral facial expression and closed mouth, looking straight into the camera, light background
Form "Angaben zur Ausstellung einer Aufenthaltskarte" (filled out)
Proof of relationship
i.e. certificate of birth, marriage certificate, partnership certificate
Proof of registered residence of the EU or EEA citizen
Proof of the right to free movement of the EU/EEA citizen
In individual cases, proof of the right of freedom of movement of the EU/EEA citizen may be required. Please therefore bring the following documents with you:
- for employees: confirmation from the employer of the appointment or employment
- for self-employed workers: business registration, tax number, current tax demand
- for non-employed persons: proof of health insurance and means of subsistence
Proof of main residence in Berlin
- Certificate of registration at the main residence or
- lease and written confirmation of occupancy from the landlord
- From the age of 24 years: 37.00 euros
- Until the age of 24 years: 22.80 euros