Fireworks - Notification of the burning of pyrotechnic objects at the location Ordnungsamt - ZAB
Current information on this location
Aus aktuellem Anlass der Ausbreitung des Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19) und zur Vorsorge für unsere Kund_Innen und Mitarbeiter_Innen, sehen wir uns veranlasst, die persönlichen Sprechstunden der Zentralen Anlauf- und Beratungsstelle (ZAB) einzustellen.
Wir bitten Sie, ausschließlich die Möglichkeit der elektronischen Kommunikation (E-Mail, Telefon, AMS) zu nutzen und stehen Ihnen auf diesen Kommunikationswegen weiterhin sehr gerne zur Verfügung.
Changes in opening hours
Nur nach Vereinbarung
At the location, payment can only be made with girocard (with PIN) (formerly EC card). (no cash payment)
Fireworks - Notification of the burning of pyrotechnic objects
Persons who, as holders of:
- a permit or
- a certificate of competence or
- an exemption permit in accordance with the Explosives Act (SprengG)
- This is valid all year around for fireworks in which pyrotechnic objects of the categories F3, F4, P1, P2, T1 or T2 are used.
- For fireworks with pyrotechnic objects of category F2 (small fireworks), the obligation to notify applies only in the period from 2 January to 30 December.
- Only the burning of pyrotechnic objects of category F1 (small fireworks) is permitted throughout the year without prior notification.
- As an authorised person, you must notify the local public order office responsible for the place where pyrotechnic objects (fireworks) are to be set off in time beforehand.
- Your notification will be reviewed by the competent authority.
- You will be informed when the process is complete with a fee notice.
The burning of pyrotechnic objects in the immediate proximity of churches, hospitals, children's homes and old people's homes as well as particularly fire-sensitive buildings or installations is prohibited.
You have a valid permit in accordance with the Explosives Act
The person making the notification or their deputy must be in hold of a valid Explosives Act permit, certificate of competence or exemption permit.
Notification of the burning of fireworks
- The notification must be filled out completely and submitted to the competent authority in text form no later than 14 days before the beginning of the burning event. Please use the notification form provided!
- If the location of the fireworks burning is in the immediate proximity of a federal waterway (e.g. Spree, Müggelspree, Havel, etc.), a railway facility or an airport, the fireworks must be notified to the competent authority at least 4 weeks in advance.
Identity card or other official identification document containing a photograph.
Permit, certificate of competence or exemption permit
- a valid permit according to § 7 (commercial) or § 27 (non-commercial) Explosives Act or
- a valid certificate of competence according to § 20 of the Explosives Act or
- a valid exemption permit according to § 24 section 1 of the 1st Explosives Ordinance.
Location plan of the burning area
Scale plan (on a scale of 1:100) of the burning area showing the distances to any barriers in the proximity of the fireworks (e.g. trees, houses, etc.).
Agreement of the area owner
Please hand in the agreement of the owner of the burning area of the fireworks.
Proof of liability insurance
Copy of the insurance certificate confirming the existence of a valid liability insurance policy
You must submit notifications for the burning of pyrotechnic objects for burning locations within Berlin to the locally responsible public order office of the district authority.
S-Bahn Prenzlauer Allee: S8, S9, S41, S42, S45
Tram Fröbelstraße: M2