Business Registration at the location Ordnungsamt Mitte - Arbeitsgruppe Gewerbe
(Annahmeschluss 12:00 Uhr)
(Annahmeschluss 17:00 Uhr)
You can pay in cash or with a debit card (Girocard) (with PIN) at this location.
Für Hinweise/Beschwerden zu Störungen im öffentlichen Raum nutzen Sie bitte
A business registration is required, whenever an independent commercial enterprise (headquarters, branch office, dependent subsidiary) with fixed premises is newly established. This also applies if you are moving your business premises to Berlin from another federal state.
Responsible for registering a business are,
- operators of single person businesses,
- the managing partners of business partnerships (GbR, OHG, KG),
- the representatives (managing directors, management board) of legal entities.
A business does not need to be registered if the conditions according to § 6 of the Trade Regulations are met.
- No prerequisites
ID-Card of the German national
Identity card or other official identification including a photograph
Excerpt from the Trade Register
Registered companies are required to submit an up to date excerpt from the Trade Register.
Legal entities that are in the process of being established (GmbH, AG, UG) are required to submit a notarised copy of their partnership agreement or statutes as well as statements of approval by their associates.
Statement of approval by the partners
In the case of business registrations for legal entities that are in the process of being established
Supplementary sheet representatives
In the case of business registrations for legal entities with multiple representatives
- EUR 26.00 - per single person company, per associate for business partnerships
- EUR 31.00 - legal entity with 1 legal representative
- EUR 13.00 - for each additional representative of a legal entity
- EUR 15.00 - business registration via electronic process (online processing)
The competent Public Order Office for the district in which the company’s premises are located.