Activities that do not require an itinerant trade card
Some activities do not require an itinerant trade card.
- sale of food products or other everyday consumer goods, provided that these are sold from non-stationary i.e. from mobile sales outlets at the same place at regular short intervals
- offering printed matter on public footpaths, roads, square and in other public places, e. g. newspaper vendors.
The general provisions for registering, re-registering and de-registering a business apply.
ID-Card of the German national
Identity card or other official identification including a photograph
- EUR 26.00 - per single person company, per associate for business partnerships
- EUR 31.00 - legal entity with 1 legal representative
- EUR 13.00 - for each additional representative of a legal entity
- EUR 15.00 - business registration via electronic process (online processing)
Any Public Order Office can provide information about activities that do not require a itinerant trade card.