Some activities do not require an itinerant trade card.
- sale of food products or other everyday consumer goods, provided that these are sold from non-stationary i.e. from mobile sales outlets at the same place at regular short intervals
- offering printed matter on public footpaths, roads, square and in other public places, e. g. newspaper vendors.
In these cases, your business activities must only be registered with the competent Public Order Office for your regular place of residence.
The general provisions for registering, re-registering and de-registering a business apply.
- EUR 26.00 - per single person company, per associate for business partnerships
- EUR 31.00 - legal entity with 1 legal representative
- EUR 13.00 - for each additional representative of a legal entity
- EUR 15.00 - business registration via electronic process (online processing)
Any Public Order Office can provide information about activities that do not require a itinerant trade card.
Bezirksamt Friedrichshain - Kreuzberg
Bezirksamt Marzahn - Hellersdorf
Specific information on this location currently available only on the authority's home page: Bezirksamt Steglitz-Zehlendorf