Itinerant trade - apply for exemptions for the auction of perishable goods

If you wish to auction perishable goods, e.g. foodstuffs, in a itinerant trade but do not have an auctioneer's licence, then apply for approval of an exemption.


Documents required

  • Application for approval of an exemption to auction perishable goods in an itinerant trade
    Please submit an informal written application to the responsible public order office
  • Identity documents
    Identity card or other official identification document with photo.
    Residence permit if the applicant is not a national of an EU country.
  • Itinerant Trade Card
    Permission to operate an itinerant trade



Hinweise zur Zuständigkeit

The responsible authority is the public order office of the district where the applicant resides.

Für Sie zuständig

Bitte wählen Sie für eine Terminvereinbarung einen Standort aus

Bitte wählen Sie zuerst einen Standort aus. Zu den verfügbaren Standorten


Stellen Sie unserem Chatbot Bobbi Ihre Fragen.