Craft - Apply for deletion from the register of craft trades, the register of trades not requiring authorisation and the register of trades similar to craft trades
You must have your entry deleted at the relevant Chamber of Crafts, at:
- Closure of your business
- Relocation/transfer of the business to another Chamber of Crafts district outside Berlin
- Death of the owner or transfer of the holding to a new owner
- Company reorganization/change of legal form
- Economic reasons such as financial difficulties, insolvency
- Abandonment of a craft in case of multiple entries.
Sie können diese Dienstleistung auch online in Anspruch nehmen
- You are registered in the register of craftsmen or in the register of crafts that do not require a licence or in the register of crafts-like trades at the Chamber of Crafts.
Application for deletion
Deletion may take place at the earliest on the date on which the
termination of the commercial activity (incoming mail). Retroactive deletion is not possible for legal reasons.
If applicable, confirmation of business de-registration
Please enclose a copy of the confirmed business registration from the responsible trade/regulation office, if you stop your business completely.
Return of the original craft or trade card
The craft or trade card must be returned in the original. A personal appearance is not necessary.
Diese Dienstleistung können Sie auch online über das des Einheitlichen Ansprechpartners erhalten.
Hinweise zur Zuständigkeit
The deletion must be submitted to the Berlin Chamber of Crafts (Handwerkskammer Berlin) in the case of companies with their registered office or commercial branch in the Berlin Chamber of Crafts district.
The sole registration of a trade with the Trade Licensing Office does not automatically lead to the deletion of your entry in the Register of Craftsmen, in the Register of Crafts that do not require a licence or in the Register of Crafts-like businesses with the Chamber of Crafts.