Register of intermediaries IHK - deletion
The Chambers of Industry and Commerce keep a register of intermediaries.
In this register the holders of one of the following licenses are listed:
- Insurance intermediary (§ 34 d GewO),
- Insurance consultant (§ 34 d GewO),
- Financial investment brokers (§ 34 f GewO),
- Fee-based financial investment consultant (§ 34 h GewO) and
- Real estate loan broker (§ 34 i GewO)
If you cease your activity, you must report the deletion of your registration to the relevant Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
You are entered in the register of intermediaries and give up your activity.
Completed application form
If necessary, business deregistration
Copy of the business deregistration
If applicable, extract from the commercial register
If you are registered in the commercial, cooperative or association register, please also submit a current extract from it.
- Trade Code (GewO) (register of intermediaries) § 11a
- Ordinance on Insurance Mediation and Consulting §§ 8 ff.
- Ordinance on Financial Investment Brokerage (Financial Investment Brokerage Ordinance) §§ 6 ff.
- Regulation on Real Estate Loan Brokerage (Real Estate Loan Brokerage Regulation) §§ 6 ff.
- Fee schedule of the IHK (Section F. Law and Taxes - No. 2. ff.)
For commercial enterprises based in Berlin, the Berlin Chamber of Industry and Commerce is responsible for deletion from the register of brokers.
Industrie- und Handelskammer zu Berlin