Register of intermediaries IHK - report deletion
In this register the holders of one of the following licenses are listed:
- Insurance intermediary (§ 34 d GewO),
- Insurance consultant (§ 34 d GewO),
- Financial investment brokers (§ 34 f GewO),
- Fee-based financial investment consultant (§ 34 h GewO) and
- Real estate loan broker (§ 34 i GewO)
If you cease your activity, you must report the deletion of your registration to the relevant Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- You are entered in the register of intermediaries and give up your activity.
Notification of changes to the data in the register
(completed application form)
If necessary, business deregistration
Copy of the business deregistration
If applicable, extract from the commercial register
If you are registered in the commercial, cooperative or association register, please also submit a current extract from it.
EUR 20,00 to EUR 30,00, per person
- Trade Code (Gewerbeordnung or GewO) (register of intermediaries) § 11a
- Ordinance on Insurance Mediation and Consulting §§ 8 ff.
- Ordinance on Financial Investment Brokerage (Financial Investment Brokerage Ordinance) §§ 6 ff.
- Regulation on Real Estate Loan Brokerage (Real Estate Loan Brokerage Regulation) §§ 6 ff.
- Fee schedule of the IHK (Section F. Law and Taxes - No. 2. ff.)
Hinweise zur Zuständigkeit
The application is received by the regulatory office responsible for the place of business. The deletion from the Register of Intermediaries is executed by the Berlin Chamber of Industry and Commerce for commercial enterprises with their registered office in Berlin.