Prostitution work – health consultation for prostitutes
What is the health consultation about?
In a confidential setting, a confidential conversation is held about the following topics:
- Prevention of infectious and other diseases
- Pregnancy and contraception
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Support options if you are in an emergency situation
- Support options during special situations in life
- After registering their activities, prostitutes of 21 years and up have to attend a health consultation at least once every twelve months.
- Prostitutes under the age of 21 have to attend a health consultation at least once every six months.
The prostitute must be at least 18 years of age when registering.
Identity card, passport, passport substitute or identity card substitute containing a photograph.
Free of charge
Average time to process request
Hinweise zur Zuständigkeit
Who is responsible for providing health advice?
The Health Office Tempelhof-Schöneberg provides a new consultation centre for health consultation in Berlin: BeZeGeBePro (centre for health consultation pursuant to §10 ProstSchG).