Itinerary trade permission
You are considered to be carrying on an itinerary trade, if you are offering goods or arranging or acquiring orders or offering services or arranging for services by order,
- in a commercial manner and independent of previously placed orders,
- outside of a registered,
- place of business,
Such activities require permission (itinerary trade card).
This includes in particular
- dvisits to homes or businesses (door-to-door selling) independent of previously placed orders,
- offering goods and services in streets or on squares,
- entertaining activities as show people or travelling performers (trades typical of public festivals).
Any extension of the activities or the offered goods or services requires renewed permission and will be added to the existing itinerary trade card upon application.
The itinerary trade card is valid nationwide.
Any additional staff members must hold a duplicate or a certified copy of your itinerary trade card.
The itinerary trade card or its copy or duplicate must be carried during the itinerary trade activities.
There are a few activities that do not require an itinerary trade card.
- sale of food products or other everyday consumer goods, provided that these are sold from non-stationary i.e. from mobile sales outlets at the same place at regular short intervals,
- offering printed media as a street vendor (mobile newspaper sales)
In these cases, your trade must only be registered with the competent Public Order Office for your place of residence. No verification of reliability is carried out in these cases.