Fireworks - Notify sale of small fireworks and smallest fireworks am Standort Ordnungsamt Mitte - Arbeitsgruppe Gewerbe
Changes in opening hours
Persönliche Vorsprache nur nach vorheriger Terminvereinbarung.
Additional informationFür Hinweise/Beschwerden zu Störungen im öffentlichen Raum nutzen Sie bitte
Am Standort kann bar und mit girocard (mit PIN) (ehemals EC-Karte) bezahlt werden.
Fireworks - Notify sale of small fireworks and smallest fireworks
- If you intend to sell fireworks on an annually recurring basis, a one-time notification is enough.
- A new notification is required if changes have occurred since the first notification (e.g. change of address, changes in the persons responsible).
- If you permanently end the sale of fireworks or permanently close the sales facility, notify the responsible public order office immediately.
- You notify the locally competent public order office of the intended sale of pyrotechnic articles (fireworks) of categories F1 and F2 in time (at least 14 days before the start of the activity).
- Your notification will be reviewed by the competent authority. Usually you will not be informed when the process is complete.
Any person who intentionally or negligently fails to make the notification, or fails to make it correctly, completely or in time, shall be guilty of an administrative offence. The administrative offence can be punished with a fine of up to EUR 10,000.
- Sale of pyrotechnics of categories F1 and F2 (individual and small fireworks)
A sufficient number of responsible persons must be appointed for each sales facility to act as supervisors for sales and/or storage.
These persons shall be appointed by internal organisation.
Sale within stationary sales premises
Pyrotechnic objects (fireworks) of category F2 may only be sold within stationary sales premises. Sale in the travelling trade or market trade is prohibited.
Fireworks sales notification
You must provide information on the management of the sales outlet/branch as well as on responsible persons.
- The notification must be fully completed and submitted in text form at least 14 days prior to starting the activity to the responsible public order office.
Hinweise zur Zuständigkeit
Stellen Sie unserem Chatbot Bobbi im Service-Portal Ihre Fragen.