Craft - Approval for providing temporary cross-border services in the area of crafts requiring approval
Citizens of one of the indicated states that do not have a commercial presence in their home country, may only perform temporary and occasional services in the area of a craft requiring approval, according to |attachment A of the Crafts Code (HwO) (see legal basis), under certain conditions.
Sie können diese Dienstleistung auch online in Anspruch nehmen
Citizenship in EU or EEA
You are a citizen of an EU state or another contracting state of the European Economic Area agreement (EEA)
craft requiring approval, cross-border, temporary
You are legally established in an EU/EEA state where you perform similar professional activities as those of a craft requiring approval pursuant to attachment A of the Crafts Code. You intend to provide temporary and occasional cross-border services in the area of a craft that requires approval in Berlin.
Notification of temporary provision of services pursuant to § 9 EU/EEA Crafts Regulation
- Required notification evidence and documents must be presented in the original or as certified copies.
- After the documents have been reviewed, you will receive confirmation of receipt of notification of activities pursuant to the Crafts Code. The Chamber of Crafts will inform you, whether professional qualifications must be verified or whether you are allowed to take up the services immediately. Service providers wishing to work as chimney sweepers, optometrists, hearing aid specialists, orthopaedic shoemakers, orthopaedic technicians or dental technicians should expect that their qualifications will be reviewed.
- The service provider must submit written notification and provide suitable documentation, if there are any significant changes to circumstances that have an impact on the conditions for service provision. In any other case, informal notification must be repeated every twelve months, for as long as the provision of services is intended.
Proof of citizenship
valid personal document e.g. identity card or passport and registration certificate or residence permit or other suitable evidence
Proof of legal establishment
Proof of legal establishment for performing the
services in question in a member state of the EU or EEA
that does not prohibit the performance of such activities.
Proof of professional qualification
The proof of professional qualification must indicate that:
- The acquired professional qualification is a condition for performing the professional activity in the country of origin or
- relevant state-regulated training was performed in the country of origin or
- the professional activities were performed for at least one year on a self-employed basis or with operational responsibility in the country or origin, within the past 10 years.
- EUR 280
Diese Dienstleistung können Sie auch online über das des Einheitlichen Ansprechpartners erhalten.
Hinweise zur Zuständigkeit
Approval to provide temporary cross-border services in the area of a craft that requires approval must be reported to the local Chamber of Crafts. The Chamber of Crafts’ local responsibility is determined by the place where the services were performed for the first time.