Display an itinerant camp am Standort Ordnungsamt/Gewerbeamt Marzahn-Hellersdorf
Vorsprachen nur nach Terminvereinbarung
- X69, 197 Mehrower Allee
- S7 Mehrower Allee
Am Standort kann nur mit girocard (mit PIN) (ehemals EC Karte) bezahlt werden. (keine Barzahlung)
Display an itinerant camp
The itinerant camp shall be notified if
- it is publicly announced or advertised, e.g. in newspapers, on posters, on the internet or other media, and
- the journey of the participants to and from the location of the camp is made by the organisers or by persons working together with them.
The camp must also be notified if it is to be held in a foreign country.
Sie können diese Dienstleistung auch online in Anspruch nehmen
Itinerant Trade Card
Proof to be provided by presenting the permission certificate or a copy thereof
Notification of an itinerant camp
The notification can either be submitted by post or electronically via the online procedure.
Please use the sample form! (see "Forms")
The notification must contain the following information:
- the location, date/period and time/timing of the itinerant camp,
- the type of goods and/or services offered,
- details of the organiser: Name/company, address of commercial establishment, contact details, trade, association or cooperative register if applicable, as well as the corresponding register number; in the case of legal entities, additionally the legal form and the persons authorised to represent,
- Details for quick contact and direct communication with the organisers, including a telephone number, mobile phone number and an e-mail address,
- details of the providers of goods and/or services: Name/company, address of commercial establishment, if applicable commercial register, register of associations or register of cooperatives as well as the corresponding register number; in the case of legal entities, additionally the legal form and the persons authorised to represent the entity,
- if applicable, the names of the representatives authorised in writing to manage the camp on site on behalf of the organiser,
- the wording and form of the intended public announcements (copies of the public announcements are to be enclosed).
Important information on the organisation of itinerant camps
The itinerant camp may only be led on site by the organiser(s) named in the advertisement. Representation by a person authorised in writing is possible.
A public announcement must contain:
- the type of goods and/or services to be offered as part of the itinerant camp,
- the location of the itinerant camp,
- the name of the organisers, the address of the commercial establishment, as well as information enabling rapid contact and direct communication with the organisers, including a telephone number and an e-mail address,
- information in an easily recognisable and legible or otherwise easily perceptible form on the conditions under which consumers have the right of withdrawal from contracts concluded in the context of the camp.
Hinweise zur Zuständigkeit
The notification of the camp must be submitted to the public order office responsible for the location of the camp. If the itinerant camp is to take place in a foreign country, the public order office in the place where the organisers are based shall be responsible for the notification.
Stellen Sie unserem Chatbot Bobbi im Service-Portal Ihre Fragen.