Activities that do not require an itinerant trade card at the location Single Point of Contact
Payment cannot be made at this location.
Activities that do not require an itinerant trade card
Some activities do not require an itinerant trade card.
- sale of food products or other everyday consumer goods, provided that these are sold from non-stationary i.e. from mobile sales outlets at the same place at regular short intervals
- offering printed matter on public footpaths, roads, square and in other public places, e. g. newspaper vendors.
The general provisions for registering, re-registering and de-registering a business apply.
- No prerequisites
ID-Card of the German national
Identity card or other official identification including a photograph
- EUR 26.00 - per single person company, per associate for business partnerships
- EUR 31.00 - legal entity with 1 legal representative
- EUR 13.00 - for each additional representative of a legal entity
- EUR 15.00 - business registration via electronic process (online processing)
Any Public Order Office can provide information about activities that do not require a itinerant trade card.
S-Bahn Insbrucker Platz: S42, S41, S46, about 10 minutes walk
U-Bahn Rathaus Schöneberg: U4, about 3 minutes walk
Bus Rathaus Schöneberg: 104, M46, about 3 minutes walk