Payment cannot be made at this location.
1. You are a citizen of an EU or EEA member state
2. you are a legal resident in your home country,
3. you legally carry out commercial services in your home country?
Legal establishment requires that you actually offer independent commercial services for an indefinite period and from permanent premises in your home country.
You would like to carry out these commercial services in Berlin,
1. temporarily or occasionally, but not permanently,
2. across borders, i. e. from your registered offices in your home country, without establishing
a new branch in Berlin?
3. the activities are subject to regulations in Germany?
Regulations apply for all services for which an official permit or a certificate of competence / evidence of appropriate training is required in Germany.
This applies in particular within the scope of:
Notification must be submitted to the competent local Public Order Office of the district in which the services will be provided.
S-Bahn Insbrucker Platz: S42, S41, S46, about 10 minutes walk
U-Bahn Rathaus Schöneberg: U4, about 3 minutes walk
Bus Rathaus Schöneberg: 104, M46, about 3 minutes walk