The Register of Craftsmen, the Directory of Crafts Not Requiring Approval, the Directory of
Craft-Like Trades are lists of businesses that actually exist.
If the conditions for registration in the directories mentioned above no longer exist,
the entry must be deleted officially or upon application. The entitlement to exercise the craft/trade expires, when
the deletion is complete.
Reasons for a deletion include:
· termination of a business
· death of the business owner
· refounding of the company / change of its legal form
· relocation to a different chamber’s district
· abandonment of one trade in the case of multiple entries
Deletion must be applied for with the Chamber of Crafts that is responsible for the place of business.
Please note that de-registering your business with the trade office does not automatically lead to the deletion of your entry in the Register of Craftsmen, the Directory of Crafts Not Requiring Approval or the Directory of Craft-Like Businesses with the Chamber of Crafts.